“Travelling a mile imparts more knowledge than reading a mile of written words.”
For some, travel provides entertainment, for others, it serves as a holiday, and for yet others, it is a means of understanding other peoples’ ways of life, cultures and traditions.
Kerala Inn is a team of zealous travel lovers offering specially tailored tour recommendations based on your preferences.With requisite infrastructure and an excellent network of ground-handling agents across the entire state of Kerala, we are well-equipped to cater to your personalized requirements. Classical art forms, colorful festivals, exotic cuisine,an amiable climate, serene palm-fringed lovely beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, green-carpeted hills, exotic wildlife and rich flora and fauna are the major attractions of this land.
Our passionate travel enthusiasts weave in enchanting, stunning surprises to engrave your holiday eternally in your memories. We offer a wide range of premier, standard and budget class packages sealing an unforgettable experience in ‘God’s own Paradise’. We have designed unconventional, exclusive tour packages catering to your special requirements — Honeymoon Holidays, Adventure and Expedition Tours, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation and Wellness packages, and Eco-tourism, etc.
Pack up, get set and explore the spectacular breath-taking land with us!
Ancient Palaces in Kerala are the proud heritages of ancient Kingship era of Kerala. Each palace is architectural marvel and open a window to lifestyle of ancient society here.
1. Kavalapara Palace, Near Trissur : Owned by a feudal family in medieval Kerala.
2. Chittoor Palace, Ernakulam
3. Kowdiar Palace, Trivandrum - The official residence of Travancore Royal family
4. Kilimanoor Palace, Trivandrum
5. Mattancherry Palace, built by the Portuguese and presented to the Raja of Kochi in 1555 A.D
6. Napier Museum, Trivandrum - The building was named after Lord Napier, the Governor of Madras from 1866-1872.
7. Attingal palace - Attingal has been the residence of the women of the Venad royal family. The Attingal Palace dates to 1305 C.E.
8. Koyikkal Palace,
9. Thevally palace, Kollam
10. Padmanabhapuram Palace - Located 55 km away from Thiruvananthapuram on the highway to Nagarcoil-Kanyakumari
11. Kanakakunnu Palace - A summer palace of the erstwhile royal family of Travancore, built in 1885
12. Kuthiramalika Palace – Built by Maharaja Swathi Thirunal Balarama Varma
13. Bolghatty Palace, Kochi - One of the oldest existing Dutch palaces outside Holland, this quaint mansion, built in 1744, by Dutch traders
14. Ruines of Eraniel palace,
15. Koyikkal Palace, located at Nedumangad, 18 kilometers from Trivandrum - built for Umayamma Rani of the Venad royal family
16. Hill Palace Thripunithura, Kochi
17. Arakkal Palace, Kannur - owned by the only royal Muslim family in Kerala known as the Arakkal family
18. Pandalam Palace near Sabarimala, the permanent home for the royal family of Pandalam who are the descendants of the Pandya kings of Madurai.
19. Halcyon Palace - Built in the 1930's in the city of Travancoreby by Sri Rama Varma Valia Koil Thampuran, consort of Regent Maharani Sethu Lakshmi Bayi, used as summer resort
20. Poonjar Palace
21. Archbishop's House, Changanassery
22. Thrissur Sakthan Thampuran Palace - a unique combination of Dutch and traditional Kerala style, built by Raja Rama Varma
23. Kollengode Palace – Built by the Raja of Kollengode, Vasudeva Raja, in 1904 and gave it to his daughter
24. Kalari Kovilakam, Kollemkode near Kochi - was built on rage by Dhatri Rani
25. Chirakkal Kovilakam is located in Kodungallur, dated before AD 1800
26. Puthen Kovilakam - It was a well-known learning center. Many eminent scholars from this Kovilakam contributed toMalayalam and Sanskrit literature.
27. Nedumpuram palace - belongs to the branch of Kulashekara dynasty that ruled the principality ofUdayamangalam in Northern Kerala
28. The substantial residence of the Maharaja of Travancore at Thevalli in Quilon town – dates back 1900
29. Soma Kerala Palace - A Resort with ancient architecture.