4 Days/ 3 Nights
Place of Visit: Munnar-Alappey
This Kerala tour packages is best for Nature lovers as it takes you through the misty mountains of Kerala combined with backwaters of kerala in Kerala houseboat.Book Online
Munnar, a mist lush green hill station up in the Annamalai range of Kerala. Munnar's tea gardens some of the highest in the world, stretch up the sides of the hills and are interspersed with pockets of forest rich in wildlife.
• Arrive at Cochin.
• When you arrive at Cochin airport/ railway station you will be received by our representative.
• Please allow us to handle all of your bags along with tensions (now onwards, you just become free to enjoy your honeymoon)
• When your Honeymoon is in the God’s own Country, we will take care of each and everything.
• Drive from Cochin – Munnar
• Reach Munnar and check-in to your pre-booked Hotel by afternoon.
• On your holiday, enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar with its marvelous waterfalls, lush tea gardens and high mountains with low flying clouds.
This days sightseeing will include visit to:
• Cheyapara and Valara waterfalls
• Spice plantations and Tea Gardens
• Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar
• This days sightseeing starts after the breakfast
• Mattupetty Dam (speed boating)
• Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating)
• Eco point
• After noon visit to Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park ( this will be based on the availability of time)
• Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum
• Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
• After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Alleppey and check in to the houseboat
• Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat after Traditional Kerala lunch
• While cruising in these floating luxury vessel , let your eyes enjoy the scenes in a Kerala country side – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed down paddy fields, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes and swaying coconut palms.
• All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board
• Overnight stay in the houseboat
Morning after breakfast, Check-0ut from Houseboat
For Cochin drop, sightseeing includes:
● Fort Cochin
● Jewe town
● St.Francis Basilica
● Dutch Palace
Shopping and sightseeing will be according to the time of your flight
● Our representative will leave you at Cochin airport will do necessary support there.
Accommodation for 6 nights & 7 days as per the details given above
Welcome drink on arrival
Daily break fast in all hotels from Day 02 till last day of the Tour
Full Meals included in Houseboat ( Lunch + Dinner + Next day breakfast )
Pickup from Cochin Airport/Railway Station
Drop at Cochin Airport
All sight seeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
Driver with professional sight seeing assistance
Driver allowance/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge/permit charges
Check in 12 PM Check out 10 AM at all hotels
Check in 12 PM & check out 9 AM in houseboat
All applicable taxes & service charges