5 Days/ 4 Nights
Place of Visit:
This Kerala tour packages is best for Nature lovers as it takes you through the wildlife and misty mountains of Kerala combined with backwaters of kerala in Kerala houseboat.
Day 1:Cochin – Munnar (140 Km)
Munnar, a mist lush green hill station up in the Annamalai range of Kerala. Munnar's tea gardens some of the highest in the world, stretch up the sides of the hills and are interspersed with pockets of forest rich in wildlife.
- Arrive at Cochin.
- When you arrive at Cochin airport/ railway station you will be received by our representative.
- Please allow us to handle all of your bags along with tensions (now onwards, you just become free to enjoy your holiday/honeymoon)
- When your Honey moon is in the God’s own Country, we will take care of each and everything.
- Drive from Cochin – Munnar
- Reach Munnar and check-in to your pre-booked Hotel by afternoon.
- On your holiday, enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar with its marvelous waterfalls, lush tea gardens and high mountains with low flying clouds.
- This days sightseeing starts after the breakfast
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating)
- Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating)
- Eco point
- After noon visit to Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park ( this will be based on the availability of time)
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3:Munnar - Thekaddy (115 km)
Thekkady is famous for the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best places for viewing wild animals.
- Morning after breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady.
- Enjoy the beautiful view points on the way
- Check in to the hotel by afternoon
- Boating in Periyar Lake with a rare opportunity to watch wild animals
- Kadhakali,Kalaripayattu(Martial Arts),Elephant ride are optional
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay
Day 4:Thekaddey – Alleppey/Kumarakom Houseboat (165 Km)
- After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakam and check in to the houseboat
- Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat after Traditional Kerala lunch
- While cruising in these floating luxury vessel , let your eyes enjoy the scenes in a Kerala country side – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed down paddy fields, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes and swaying coconut palms.
- All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board
- Overnight stay in the houseboat
Morning after Breakfast Check-0ut from Houseboat
For Cochin drop, sightseeing includes:
- Fort Cochin
- Jewe town
- St.Francis Basilica
- Dutch Palace
Shopping and sightseeing will be according to the time of your flight
- Our representative will leave you at Cochin airport will do necessary support there.
- Drive back to your hometown with sweet memories of Kerala tour with Kerala Inn
Accommodation for 6 nights & 7 days as per the details given above
Welcome drink on arrival
Daily break fast in all hotels from Day 02 till last day of the Tour
Full Meals included in Houseboat ( Lunch + Dinner + Next day breakfast )
Pickup from Cochin Airport/Railway Station
Drop at Cochin Airport
All sight seeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
Driver with professional sight seeing assistance
Driver allowance/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge/permit charges
Check in 12 PM Check out 10 AM at all hotels
Check in 12 PM & check out 9 AM in houseboat
All applicable taxes & service charges
Air fare/Train Fare and entry fees at sight seeing spots
Any additional meals other than mentioned in the 'inclusive' column
Items of personal nature like portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, political disturbances, rain, etc.
Any item not specifically mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions
Above rates are calculated as per the hotels and rooms mentioned.Calculation is based on the base category room in the hotel.
Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels.
In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
Only mentioned sight seeings will be covered and as per Time limit and Constraint
Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.
Gala Dinner on Christmas / New year Eve will be as per actual and needs to be settled by guest directly.